Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

Ratios


This week we've still been learning to get use to ratios. To figure out the answer for ratios you need to use your multiplying skills. For example; there are 2 strawberry sweets for every 3 orange sweets in a bag of 30 sweets. How many strawberry sweets are there? Firstly you need to add 2 + 3 and it equals 5, then you figure out how to get to thirty by multiplying something with 5. So 5 x 6 = 30 and then multiply 2 and 3 with 6. 6 x 2 = 12 and 6 x 3 = 18 and the answer is 12:18

1 comment:

  1. Hello Seini,
    It’s me Latu I really like that you read the question and answered them well. What I really liked about this presentation is that it has lots of colour on it. What I went to know was how you got all your answer? Anyway I really enjoyed reading this and please leave a comment on my ratio.

    ReplyDelete