Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Acient Olympics - Activity 1


About 2792 years ago, the Olympic was held in a place called Greece. Imagine you were invited to the join the Olympic, which one out of these would you pick to participate in: running, wrestling, boxing, pankration, horse racing and pentathlon.


  If I was invited to play in the Olympic 2792 years ago I would choose to join the running activity, the diaulos where the athletes run two lengths of the stadium. Reason; I am comfortable in running and more experienced in this sport than I am with the other ones. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Seini!

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey :) It is so great to see that you have registered to join us this holiday and already completed so many activities. Ka pai!

    I think that you have made a really wise choice for your Olympic sport. I, too, would have chosen running as I am most comfortable with it. I have never ridden a horse or been in a boxing/wrestling ring so I think that I would find those sports quite challenging!

    I hope that you are enjoying the journey and that you continue to log on and blog with us over the next two weeks. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete