Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Production Reflection

Cindy In DA House!!
Cindy In DA House was our theme for the 2015 Pt England school production. It was held in our very own school hall from the 22nd of September to the 24th. On Monday before the production we had a matinee, the matinee is the production but instead of the night show it was at 12 o’clock. For the matinee we invited other schools and kinder gardeners. Luckily for those in school who didn’t see the production it was performed in assembly again for the school.


What I liked about the production was that they made their own really cool version about Cinderella. My favorite part was when Mr. Jacobsen rapped in the production he was going so fast I couldn’t understand what he was saying. The funny thing to me was that they used slippers as their glass slipper.

This year's production was the best production so far for me. Even though I wasn’t in the production I thought it was really cool. I’m looking forward for the next production that we have and hoping to be in it that time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment