Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

If I had a million dollars at the mall


Yeah guess what just happened to me I looked into my school bag and I had 1 million dollars. This would be so fun because I would buy anything I ever wanted and anything for my family, friends and things for poor people. Unfortunately I have to spend it all at the mall in just one day.


One of the shops I would go to is toy world. I wouldn’t go to toy world because of myself I would buy my family and friends things they wanted. For example my youngest sister always wanted a dollhouse with dolls in them and my older sister likes big teddy bears so that's what I would buy.


JB HIFI would be an awesome store to buy things from. At JB HIFI I would buy my big sister a phone and a laptop for school because she broke her old laptop and lost her old phone. Other things I would buy are gifts for cousins like tablets.


At food court I’d buy a meal from every store. First I would give food to people who don’t have any food like people on the streets.  Then I would invite everybody I know and I’d have a big feast to celebrate that day.  

My favorite part of spending it at the mall is spending time with family and friends. I also enjoy sharing with others and buying gifts. I think it would be a good use of money because some of it also was spent on poor people.

No comments:

Post a Comment