Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

My Job Application & CV

Walt:create a curriculum vitae
22/07/2015
To whom it may concern,


Bank Teller
I’m applying for the position of bank teller. This job is perfect for me because I am an organised person and is able to learn things quickly.


I think I am perfect for this job because I’m an honest person who people can really trust. For example one day in school I found 20 pcs that Mr Goodwin dropped but he didn’t know. I picked it up and gave it to him and he gave me 50 pcs back to me for being honest. I am a sensible person and can do my job perfectly.


Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Your sincerely
Seini


Letter of reference
I believe that Seini is an honest and trustworthy person that you can trust to be a bank teller. Seini is the person you want to have to be a bank teller because she is an oriented person and she comes on time. By Waimaria


                                                 MY CV:
                  

2 comments:

  1. A great application Seini! I am very impressed with how you have sold yourself as a great candidate. I would love to have you as a bank teller. I will talk with Mr Goodwin and we will let you know soon if you are successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete