Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

Bowling in Manukau


Imagem Vetorial Gratis: Pinos,Ten-pin bowling12 tenpin bowling shoes
On Friday night in the second week of the holidays the kids in our church had a night out at bowling in Manukau. It was my first time bowling but I was really confident in playing. Have you ever been bowling before?

First it was really fun then I got tired of playing because most of the balls were heavy for me to carry. When we played we had to wear special shoes so the floor doesn't get scratched from our own shoes. We got to play to rounds, in each round we go ten turns. There were many other games like pool table and machine games too. Once we all finished playing we went to our pastors house to have some pizza and some fizzy drinks before we all went back home.

Once we all finished playing we went to our pastors house to have some pizza and some fizzy drinks before we all went back home. While we ate our pizza we watched television. That night when I went home I fell straight to sleep because on that day before we went bowling I also played at the park which made me extra tired.
My favorite part of that night was when we ate pizza and drinks because I was starving while we were bowling. I wasn't really thirsty though because I already drank at bowling. I really love that part of my holiday because it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment