Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Swimming Safly










Why would We Learn To Swim
You need to learn to swim and keep safe in the water at all times.You might even learn a new swimming skill or make up your own skill.Enjoy your time learning to swim.

Survival
You need to know how to keep safe in water so that you will stay alive.For example If you were at the beach and you were at a really deep spot  and you couldn’t swim you can already start drowning thats why its important to swim.

Fun
If I was going to a birthday party and we were going to the swimming pools and I didn’t know how to swim I would be staying In shallow pool with the some toddlers and all the other kids in my age would be having fun and I would be in the corner with my eyes shedding tears.

Conclusion
Swimming is sometimes complicated, tricky for some people to learn, but really important. It’s fun, keeps you alive and also healthy.Would you want to learn to swim? I hope you do start learning or even teach to swim.






















No comments:

Post a Comment